Monday, August 11, 2008

Enough crappy people please!

So recently I have found myself to be rather cranky. I have been entirely too ready to sound off about all of the crappy men that the wonderful women in my life choose to keep around. I don't really understand why they choose to, and I don't really understand why I feel the need to tell people what pieces of crap these guys are. I guess it all boils down to the fact that I am pretty sick of having poor quality people in my life and realistically, if they are choosing to be with crappy people, they too are settling for less than what they deserve and ultimately less than who they are. It's unacceptable and this is my last sound off to speak of it, from now on, everyone gets a "he/she is nice, see you soon" you know the kind you don't really mean, but its sincere enough to satisfy their feelings. Either way, I am sick of it, I won't have it, and I won't allow that example for my son. So people, either step it up, or step out!

No comments: