Sunday, February 12, 2012

Aiden's first field trip!



So there are lots of things that make my job challenging and my schedule is certainly one of them. But, the beauty of the schedule is that, for the most part, I don't have to miss lots of the little things that mean so much to us as parents. Luckily, I have been able to go to Aiden's classroom parties and field trips. And man I am sure glad I don't miss out on moments like these.....

As you can see he was soooooo excited to stop and take a picture



They had these really awesome screens for every exhibit.  They had the animal information and lots of neat facts about each species....He was enthralled with the technology!


He LOVED the spotted rays...


And these fish were so pretty!



He told me lots of cool facts about his fish (mostly made up) like how it changes colors and shapes and could fly outside of the water.... I just enjoyed his creativity!


This Cheetah was by far his very favorite part of the day!  He LOVED it!  He was so amazed by it! I think he would have sat there watching it all day!


Another "mom do I have to take ANOTHER picture?" face =)

This was our super fun trip to the Dallas World Aquarium!  We had a blast with his class there! 

No comments: