Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snausage Dingers and Race Car Drivin

This weekend J conveniently had four days off while the kiddos also had four days off. Saturday they just hung out around the house.  Sunday they got up and tried to go to the movies, but Aiden smashed his finger in the door while stopping for something to eat.  He told J he thought he was going to be sick because it hurt so bad.... Meanwhile the text "Aiden smashed his finger in the car door.  He is ok, but call ASAP" just about gave me heart failure when I got it!  When I got home that night and saw his poor little bruised pointer finger, I started teasing him (after hugging him of course) calling it a sausage finger.  We're still laughing about it, mostly so WE don't cry about it.  It has slowly become lovingly named the snausage dinger.   On Monday, he seemed to be feeling better, so J them to Lewisville (about an hour away) to use a groupon I purchased a few months ago.  It was a family fun park complete with mini golf and go carts.  They had a blast.  I will include a few pictures of Aiden tearin' up the track.  All in all, I'd say it was a pretty successful weekend....But J sure was relieved when Tuesday came around and the kids went back to school.  Hope all is well with each of you!  Lots of love from Texas!
XOXO,
Ashlie
He sure was excited to be driving all by himself!

Look at that smile!

No comments: